ICT Business Matching in Japan!
The ICT Business Matching in Japan offers business contacts to industry professionals who are looking for potential partners in the EU and Japan to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
Need to know:
The event takes place a day before the Japan IT Week exhibition so that European companies travelling to Japan would be able to participate in both events to maximise business opportunities. The B2B business matching event is reserved only to European Union companies and to local Japanese companies.
- Date: 8 May 2018
- Venue: Plaza Hall, Kasumigaseki Building, Tokyo
- Participation: Free of charge
- Language: English
- Hold face-to-face meetings leading to business opportunities
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Initiate collaboration between industry associations or cluster organisations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data Management
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Fintech / Asset Management Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Cyber security
- Embedded Technology